The Climate Response Fund gratefully acknowledges the following contributors to the Asilomar Conference on Climate Intervention Technologies:
- The State of Victoria, Australia
Strategic Partners are organizational partners that are also major donors supporting the conference.
- The Altman Family Foundation
- The William K. Bowes, Jr. Foundation
- Robert Klein/Danielle Guttman-Klein
- The Franklin P. and Catherine Johnson Family Foundation
- The Swig Foundation
- The Qualcomm Matching Gift Program
- Mr. John Freidenrich
- Carin and Alan Trounson
- The Ueberroth Family Foundation
- The Climate Institute
- The Environmental Defense Fund
- The Royal Society
* Several organizations, together with the Climate Response Fund, have heard the calls for research on climate intervention/geoengineering. These organizations join with us in recognizing the need for risk assessment and management guidelines/norms for this research. They have joined with us in supporting interdisciplinary international discussion of frameworks to assess and manage risk associated with climate intervention.